Buildd

Hey guys,

My machine is pretty well setup now with Linux kernel 2.4.30, a sarge
install and a working EtherNEC and driver.  I'd like to add it to buildd
and I can do the configuration myself or someone else can get in.  I
tried to do a debootstrap sid but it didn't work, so I installed a newer
debootstrap from sarge-backports and that didn't work so I must be
missing something m68k specific.  If anyone either wants to take control
of this box and setup the build roots and buildd or give me some very
verbose instructions on doing so I'd be happy to do it myself.  I'd like
to put this machine to work as it's a very fast 80MHz CT60 machine and
I'm sure it will help.  I need to steal my Eiffel for the coldfire TOS
development anyway :-P

There's 16G free on the disk.  Please let me know if I need to free up
more.

Thanks and happy building.

Mark