Re: bug status

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > emacs21: somehow got magically fixed, just retry with new gcc
>
> still failing on the buildds

The weird build system had me confused there.
Anyway, I fixed one gcc bug, but now it's failing a bit later and it's
rather hard to get something reproducable now and my knowledge of lisp is
limited.
It compiles with -O0, so if someone wants to look into it, one possibility
would be to compare the behaviour between a version compiled with -O0 and
-O1 and try to locate the point where it behaves different.

bye, Roman