First package build with aranym+distcc+crossgcc

Dear Debian 68k porters,

I successfully build pari under aranym using distcc and gcc-cross
running on the host.

The full buildlog is available here:
<http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/misc/pari_2.3.1-2_m68k.build.distcc>

It took 7h30, but there is still room for improving the set up
(due to a bug in aranym some files were compiled locally, which slowdown
the build a lot)

It should be compared to the buildlog on hobbes:
<http://buildd.Debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=pari;ver=2.3.1-2;arch=m68k;stamp=1161007964>

Of course it is possible to run distcc+gcc-cross on real 68k hardware,
which will be faster. The advantage of aranym is that you only need to
take care of one physical machine.

There were an extra warning though:
cc  -c -g -O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -I. -I../src/headers -D_REENTRANT -o base1.o ../src/basemath/base1.c
../src/basemath/base1.c: In function 'get_roots_for_M':
../src/basemath/base1.c:1051: warning: implicit declaration of function 'log2'
../src/basemath/base1.c:1051: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'log2'

Note: I tested pari because:
- I maintain it so I know it well
- It includes inline asm code for better m68k support.
- It is known to trigger gcc optimisation bug.
- It includes a test-suite so we can detect compilation problems.
- It is moderately large.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>