Re: First package build with aranym+distcc+crossgcc

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 09:42:31AM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:

> I successfully build pari under aranym using distcc and gcc-cross
> running on the host.
> The full buildlog is available here:
> <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/misc/pari_2.3.1-2_m68k.build.distcc>

Is that pbuilder or such? Have you tried to use buildd/sbuild with
distcc/crosscc? That would be my favourite solution because we can have the
best of both worlds: when we have a huge backlog, we could set distcc to use
a crosscc on a fast machine, when we're keeping up, we can built natively.
Plus the advantage of running test suite natively on real m68ks.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc