Re: aranym file corruption, was Re: etch on aranym

Petr Stehlik píše v Po 21. 08. 2006 v 14:12 +0200:
> Finn Thain píše v Po 21. 08. 2006 v 22:02 +1000:
> > > Sarge was never able to partition disk on Atari. I doubt etch will be
> > > better in this respect.
> >
> > Why is that? parted problem?
>
> Atari partition table support is missing. Or was missing when I last
> checked. There was also a minor bug in detecting the CD in CD-ROM - I
> reported it couple times and it was even fixed in early pre-release of
> sarge d-i but then the bug returned and was there in official sarge d-i
> and even in sarge R1, IIRC. Not sure what's the current status.

Sarge 3.1R2 - the problem with detecting CD in CD-ROM is still present.
Oh well. I don't get this. It worked in a version of d-i from February
2005 but never more since then.

cdrom-detect: CDROM-mount succeeded: device=/dev/cdroms/cdrom0
cdrom-detect: Detected CD 'Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 r2 "Sarge" - Official
m68k Binary-1 (20060420)'
(process:390): find:
(process:390): /lib/modules/2.4.27/
(process:390): : No such file or directory
WARNING **: Configuring 'cdrom-detect' failed with error code 1
WARNING **: Menu item 'cdrom-detect' failed.

Petr