Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 04:50:41PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> If these RAM hogging apps are marked no-build, would that raise the
> build percentage?

No.

We're not backlogged because we can't keep up. We're backlogged because
the compiler isn't working like it should, which results in packages
failing to build.

Excluding resource-hogging libraries and applications isn't going to do
anything, at all, to change that, while it *will* increase the chance
that people will look at it and say "This it not of any use to me, since
foo is not available".

--
Fun will now commence