Re: [buildd] old building

Also, I'd like to see if a bin-nmu of gnustep-base would allow
gnustep-back, gorm.app, gridlock.app, mpdcon.app, price.app,
projectcenter.app, and terminal.app to build. They currently fail
with "Tried to init dictionary with nil value."

I tried to build it on vivaldi and vault13, but it crashed each
machine.

Interestingly, aahz seemed to build batmon.app fine, which I can't
reproduce.

Anyone, anyone?

<stephen@marenka.net>