[buildd] old building

[x-post between -68k and m68k-build, with [buildd] tag in subject...]

Hi,

Unstable is back to 12 needs-build now, which makes it appear as though
our backlog is almost cleared. Unfortunately, that's not true -- there's
86 packages in Building, and 92 in dep-wait.

So that we don't get buildd's running dry in a few days (very likely,
since we were around 100 just a few days ago), could everyone please
check their buildd hosts for packages in state 'building' that are not
built yet and are not listed in ~buildd/build/build-progress either?
Those have slipped through and should be requeued.

Thanks,

--
Fun will now commence