Re: booting 2.6.16-20060414 on my Macintosh Quadra 700

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 08:27:30PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> One thing that might help are the DMA updates from Roman Zippel, which are
> not yet included in the debian packages, since they conflict with other
> m68k subarches. If I can still apply the patch to the current sources, I
> will try to build you a test kernel sometime next week

Now that was easier than I thought:
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/experimental/

In case a wildfire user is reading as well, I tried to include the wildfire
patch, it applied fine, but the build failed. Those patches are fairly old
(ie >6 months), if you get me something new, we might finally get wildfire
support, and permedia2 support.

Christian