booting 2.6.16-20060414 on my Macintosh Quadra 700

Hi,

I am trying the newest kernel on my Quadra 700.
It's kernel 2.6.16-20060414 from
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/linux-image-2.6.16-1-mac_2.6.16-6_m68k.deb

It always crashes during the boot process.
I am not a kernel wizard at all, but I think the problem is related to scsi.

I've prepared some screenshots:

http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060414/001.jpg
Yes, I'm booting with latest 2.6 kernel :)

here's a first crash:
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060414/002.jpg
this seems to be fsck crashing while checking an ext3 partition. That
doesn't happen often. Let's ignore it.

here's another crash:
first, just before the crash, the scsi subsystem is "working":
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060414/003.jpg

then the kernel crashes:
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060414/004.jpg

Another kernel crash, a few days later (the picture is more readable):
http://www.geocities.com/alexteclo/quadra700/2_6_16_20060414/005.jpg

... any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex