Re: release name missing in path (was Re: 3.1r1 still not installable due to CD-ROM not detected?)

Stephen R Marenka píše v St 08. 02. 2006 v 08:18 -0600:
> > that time). Hasn't it been released in time for 3.1 r1 yet?
>
> d-i hasn't been upgraded for sarge. cdrom-detect in sarge is still
> at 1.05.

what a pity.

> If you're willing to test the etch installer, please check out
> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerM68kTodo>

I've taken daily build of initrd.gz and daily build of business-card CD
and got the following panic:

Setting up filesystem, please wait ...
cp: var/lib/dpkg/info/localechooser.templat: No such file or directory
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!

No idea whether the missing localechooser.templat caused the panic.

Now I am trying the beta1 from October. So far no kernel panic...

Petr