Re: [D-I] Please update your packages for Beta2 release

On Monday 30 January 2006 13:03, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 09:08:56PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > - vmelilo-installer has minor changes and a lot of translation
updates;
> > >   these should be checked and uploaded

> Anyway. I can upload that package if there's a demand for it, but if
> not...

Looking at the changelog, some testing before upload seems prudent.
Because of the log-output changes testing in a Sarge d-i environment is
not possible.
So the best option is probably to delay upload until testing is again in a
state that you can complete an install and test the changes.