Re: how to install without d-i

Wouter Verhelst píše v Ne 07. 08. 2005 v 16:41 +0200:

> * Install woody, upgrade

that's an interesting idea.

> * On a running Debian system, use crosshurd to bootstrap an m68k
>   root-environment.

I have just got crosshurd installed, read doc and man page, checked the
config files but I don't know what to configure to let it install m68k.
If you know how to do that please advise.

> Alternatively, I'm willing to create a tarball for you and put it online
> somewhere, if that will help.

That would of course help a lot. I myself was planning to make my own
sarge disk available to everyone since it's real PITA to install it on
Atari (if it's possible at all!).

Petr