Re: no luck with parted

K.G. píše v Čt 20. 10. 2005 v 17:23 +0200:
> > ext2.c:64: error: unable to find a register to spill in class
> > `DATA_REGS'

> Ouch!!!
> This looks like a bug in GCC?

only until someone with sarge-m68k proves that he/she compiled it just
fine.

> > Is it aranym's fault?
>
> Yes it could be a bug in Aranym too

considering the problems with subversion I am starting to suspect the
ARAnyM. Although I do remember very well that I didn't manage to install
Sarge on my real Falcon machine at all - it died three times in various
stages of Sarge installation (while I succeeded on ARAnyM eventually) so
I am still open to bugs in m68k packages...

> I'll try to set up an ARAnyM with Debian on it, but I don't really know
> when I'll have time to do that...

I'd suggest you to wait for aranym-0.9.2*deb so it doesn't cost you much
time :-)

Petr