Re: linux-image-2.6.12 (previously know as kernel-image)

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 12:46:26PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Hi,
> I have built some 2.6.12 image for m68k, I hope some people would like to
> try them:
> http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/

I've tried them on quickstep, my Centris 650. It hangs while
initializing the SONIC ethernet (prints out only the first four bytes of
the MAC address, then nothing)

I also have a Quadra 950 and a IIci, but not enough disks currently. I
was told (well, mailed) my new disks[1] were shipped tomorrow[2], so I
should be able to give 2.6 a try on one of those next week or so.

[1] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5225057405&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
[2] Yes, 'were tomorrow'. The mail said 'hi, your disks have been
shipped 08-19-05', and it's the 18th today. I guess US time is a bit
ahead of Europe time...

pavement is precisely one bananosecond