Re: clock skew on m68k buildd?

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:11:21AM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > Christian: what kind of machine is chya? Are you running ntpdate from
> > cron? Is the nvram battery still good?
> Talking to me? That is not my box, no idea what it is. I had this on my mac
> a couple of times, but I am running ntp on all my boxes nowadays.
> Maybe the crest page should be updated to show all "11" machines, perhaps we
> halve 12 already?

Is it just me who find it strange that apparently no m68k porter knows who
is owning that box "chya", although it is running since mid of last year?
And OTOH long time used boxes are expelled because they are no longer
trustworthy enough?
Anyway, buildd.net seems much more uptodate then that rusty crest page...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/