Re: kernel-image-2.6.7

Le mar 24/08/2004 à 10:10, Geert Uytterhoeven a écrit :

> > The same keyboard works (doo noooot tyyype speeeedlyyy, I am 20 a 20
> > years old keyboard) under AmigaOS, under 2.4.27 (and others before).
>
> You do have CONFIG_KEYBOARD_AMIGA=y?

Yes, I check it :

CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y

CONFIG_KEYBOARD_AMIGA=y

and the keyboard does work on 2.4.27 or AmigaOS.
I notice in the dmesg output two messages about keyboard complaining
about :

amikbd: keyboard interrupt
amikbd: keyboard lost sync

The keyboard is not really dead, only some keys are working and doing
strange things eg :
Right Shift -->  N
Left Shift  --> nothing
z (french AZERTY keyboard) -->  w (seems ok for QWERTY )
a --> Q (seems ok for QWERTY)
q --> [B (strange should be A ?)
F10 --> Enter

most of the keys does not have any visible effect.

For the framebuffer problem with virgefb where can I find some documents
about the changes in fb management.

Regards

--
Storm66 <storm66@club-internet.fr>