Re: Kernel 2.6 for m68k/amiga second part

Le jeu 19/08/2004 à 09:07, Christian T. Steigies a écrit :

> Decompress it before loading, ie gunzip vmlinuz-2.6.7-amiga or something.
> Probably you have to add a .gz extension first, and then maybe rename it to
> vmlinux instead of vmlinuz, but that is just cosmetic...
>
> Christian

Will try tonight ...

The previous problem with "as" :
   2866         bclr    #SERIAL_DTR,SERIAL_CNTRL-ZTWOBASE
   2867         get_bi_record   BI_AMIGA_SERPER
   2868         movew   %a0@,CUSTOMBASE+C_SERPER-ZTWOBASE

compiling with errors was a bug in the 2.15 version, the code compiles
perfectly with 2.14.90, how to report that bug ?
But the compile abort "on virgefb" with a bunch of errors ...
I de-activate th   2866         bclr
#SERIAL_DTR,SERIAL_CNTRL-ZTWOBASE
   2867         get_bi_record   BI_AMIGA_SERPER
   2868         movew   %a0@,CUSTOMBASE+C_SERPER-ZTWOBASE
e option "CV3D" and a new test compile is going on ...
I don't know if I have a cable to connect the ECS video from the old
flicker-fixer ?

Regards

--
Storm66 <storm66@club-internet.fr>