Re: "unable to open initial console" overcame

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 11:07:16AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> No. I'm saying you (or whoever wrote userdevfs-dev.txt) was in error,
> and made /dev/console to be 4,0 instead of 5,1.

Oh right, I understand. Yes, that was me (who else? ;). Who knows what I
was thinking? Fortunately, you got that into rc1.

> Haven't really started on vmelilo-installer yet; it's summer over here,
> we've had ~30°C the last few days...

We have a record setting cool day forecasted for 27C. Last week it was
running about 35C which was real nice what with the high humidity.
Fortunately, we have air conditioning everywhere.

<stephen@marenka.net>