Re: how to build bootstrap for Atari on linux-ia32

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 09:27:46PM +0200, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> scary is that the struct mem_info, NUM_MEMINFO and CL_SIZE are all
> defined in files that are being included in the linuxboot.h.

I don't have the exact revision of the kernel source you are using
handy, and I don't have the program you're trying to compile
either, but I do have one guess on this. It looks like these defines
are protected by #ifdef __KERNEL__, so unless your program makes
sure to set that, it won't get these definitions.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com