Re: Mac Quadra 950, freezes when installing debian woody

Op za 15-05-2004, om 19:12 schreef James:
> the real problem is this:
> at the first screen 'congradulations' ect, im presented with an 'Ok'
> button at the bottom, when i hit that, it says:
>
> and will not get passed it.  ive tried CTRL-c, x, z, ect...nothing
> works.  it prints my input onto the screen.

It appears your keyboard is incorrectly configured, or that something
goes wrong when loading the keymap.

What did you install? i.e., one of the Sarge beta's (which one?), or
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 "woody"? Or perhaps something older?

> ive got a mac keyboard with f1-f15, number pad, ect, and have selected
> 'mac-extended' keyboard during first part of install.

Does it work if you try a different keyboard layout?

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks