Re: Call for m68k/atari debian-installer testers

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 11:19:42AM -0400, Sam Creasey wrote:

> I could probably find a spare 3/60 to send off...

Can you spare a sysdamin to operate the box? I don't think I've ever seen
one, no idea how hard it is to get running.

> > If I get positive feedback, I will upload it to the archive. Since I never
> > heard back from the sun people, I can not build images for sun yet.
>
> Erm, what are you waiting to hear back from the sun people on?

I put a sun .config file in kernel-patch-2.4.26-m68k, I need feedback if
that config file would produce a usable kernel. I already heard that sun3
and sun3x(?) can not be compiled into one kernel-image, so I'd have to split
that. But I have no idea about what hardware drivers make sense on sun,
which don't work, etc. Ideally you would send me back a .config file that I
can use to build kernel-image packages for sun.

Christian