Re: Build timing out

Hi, Will Newton wrote:

> Incidentally, can anyone make use of a Quadra 850? I don't have the exact
> specs to hand. It's been using up space at my house and I broke it installing
> Debian (I accidentally wiped MacOS and don't have any MacOS media to
> reinstall). Has a keyboard, mouse and monitor. Free to a good home who is
> willing to pay shipping from the UK.

Well... I planned to setup three systems (incidentally named foo, bar, and
baz -- "bar" is already up&running), but the q700 I got is dead, so ...

I already have two monitors, though, so I'd rather just pay for shipping
the Mac. :-/

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without