Re: Build timing out

On Tuesday 03 June 2003 19:55, you wrote:

> Seriously, the timeout is just a hack to prevent packages to loop
> forever as part of their build. When it happens, the usual response is
> 'increase the timeout and retry'. Just wait a while; it should be
> rebuilt soonishly.

Thanks.

Incidentally, can anyone make use of a Quadra 850? I don't have the exact
specs to hand. It's been using up space at my house and I broke it installing
Debian (I accidentally wiped MacOS and don't have any MacOS media to
reinstall). Has a keyboard, mouse and monitor. Free to a good home who is
willing to pay shipping from the UK.