Re: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 03:43:37PM -0400, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Are you serious with the 4GB diskspace? I am not sure if any m68k buildd has
> that much free space. Mine definetly hasn't since its 10GB disk died. I
> might swap in a 20GB disk from my firewall, but I'd prefer adding new disks
> over playing diskjockey again. Probably the project would not pay for some
> large (IDE) disks for m68k, it doesn't even pay for RAM or "new" machines...
> Donations anybody? I'd hate to take a working machine apart, even though I
> finally have my athlon.

Yeah, 4gb is a rock-solid statistic, unless your architecture doesn't
build an X server (i.e. it's s390).

Don't bend over backwards if you can't; it's not a huge issue. If,
however, you do want to swap and go through with the build (NFS?),
here's the URL:
deb-src http://www.trinity.unimelb.edu.au/~dstone/sid/source ./

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne