xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

Hi guys!

You're getting this mail because m68k doesn't yet support XFree86 4.3.0.
As you may or may not know, I have been preparing 4.3.0 packages for some
time now, which are soon to become the official packages (an
xfree86_4.3.0-0pre1v1 source package from the XSF is expected soonish).

Unfortunately, 4.3.0 can't go into sid without all the architectures we
support - that's where you guys come in.

Porting to XFree86 isn't difficult per se, it just needs a lot of
horsepower, and about 4gb of diskspace. The builds for your relevant
architectures will fail once: I'll need the debian/MANIFEST.$(ARCH).new
file, and I'll then send you an updated source package, which should
produce a complete build.

If you are interested in porting the XFree86 packages to your
architecture (this does not involve code work, most likely), please
contact me ASAP, and I will supply you with the source line for
preliminary 4.3.0-0pre1v1 packages. I don't want to give it out in
public because it isn't released yet, and I fear for my uplink if I do.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne