mouse button swapping in X

Hello,

When running my Amiga under AmigaDos, I used a program called "Leftymouse"
to swap the mouse buttons around as I am left-handed.  Can someone
here point me at the man page/configuration line/other which will
let me swap the buttons for work under X and the twm (default) window
manager.  My guess is that this would be done in the XF86Config-4 file
in the mouse section, but I have not seen anything on this.

I'm running Woody on an Amiga 2000, with the standard Amiga mouse.

Thanks,

--Lance
--
Lance Tagliapietra | lancetag@luminet.net | Contract Software Engineer
Amiga Enthusiast   |   TeXnically Aware   | Embedded Systems Developer