Debian folder missing

Hi

I bought Debian GNU/Linux v.3.0r1 14 CD set.
It was said that this release is compatible with
older macs (68k). I checked that my Quadra 900 was
also supported.
When I try to make installation I can´t find
folder called Debian on these CD´s.
Installation manual tells that this folder contains
Penguine booter, linux.bin and root.bin.
I found these files from www.debian.org and now when
I try to start installation I get message " Unable to allocate memory
for kernel and ramdisk total (0x00837000)".
If I don´t use ramdisk linux starts to run but ends up giving
message "Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:00"

Quadra configuration:
64 MB memory
500 MB and 1GB SCSI disks
SCSI CD-ROM
Farallon NuBus card
Mac OS 8.1(Finnish)

So how could I start installation from CDs instead of downloading
files with my 56k iMac modem?
Any good ideas or solutions?

Best regards

Arto Noronen