new 2.4.20 CVS kernel for all

Hi,
I didn't have the right CVS tree for my last kernel builds (but my Amiga
runs great since 5 days), so I rebuilt a kernel from the correct sources.
I did some small changes on Geerts config-for-all, so this kernel,
vmlinux-2.4.20-m68k, has all drivers built in and supports all arches that
m68k currently supports, so try it on your Amiga, Atari, Mac, Q40, Sun, VME
machine. Yes I know its big...

http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/vmlinux-2.4.20-m68k

And no, I don't think it will work on Macs now, but please try anyway if
you have the time.

I will build seperate kernel-images for the subarches later.

Christian