Re: bf 3.0.22 available for testing

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 04:28:27PM -0700, Mitchell Ferschweiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the newest version of the bf on ftp.debian.org on a Macintosh
> SE/30. After the line about starting busybox, it went into an infinite
> loop displaying "bogl: don't know screen screen type 0".
>
> The machine is a Macintosh SE/30 32meg ram, kernel 2.2.20, boot
> parameters are "root=/dev/ram video=inverse"

Hmm, must be a kernel problem. Can you try with other video options, ask on
the mac kernel list for a fix? No Mac here, so I can not do anything about
it, other than ask other Mac SE users how they did the install? Are the
video options properly documented in install docs (html, ps, whatever)?

You do use the kernel that came with the macinstall.tar.gz, don't you?

Christian