WvDial

Hello debian-68k,

  I`m gonna sound really ignorant and stupid, but I have managed to
  get wvdial to connect to my isp, however, none of my internet stuff
  works. I'm thinking the machine needs to be told to use the dialup
  connection.

  I got a message in /var/mail/root (?) stating the machine was still
  trying to send a test mail from 3 days ago

  the wvdial faq says to edit wvdial.conf and resolv.conf in /etc/

  I cant find a file called resolv.conf on the hdd but can find
  resolver.5.gz buried in the man pages

  that looks like a help file for the resolv.conf?

  do I use that to create a resolv.conf?

many thanx

--
Best regards,