XFree86 4.x config file

Does anyone have an /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file that should work an an Amiga?
I'm not very familiar with X11 config files. I probably will figure it out
eventually, but some help from a more knowledgable person would help me
a lot.

When I start XFree86 I get the following:

This is a pre-release version of XFree86, and is not supported in any
way.  Bugs may be reported to XFree86@XFree86.Org and patches submitted
to fixes@XFree86.Org.  Before reporting bugs in pre-release versions,
please check the latest version in the XFree86 CVS repository
(http://www.XFree86.Org/cvs)

XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
Release Date: xx August 2001
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
Build Operating System: Linux 2.2.19 m68k [ELF]
Module Loader present
(==) Log file: "/var/log/XFree86.0.log", Time: Tue Dec 11 20:15:04 2001
(==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4"

[snip about 18MB of logs from module loader etc]

(II) Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
(II) Initializing built-in extension XInputExtension
(II) Initializing built-in extension XTEST
(II) Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD
(II) Initializing built-in extension LBX
(II) Initializing built-in extension XC-APPGROUP
(II) Initializing built-in extension SECURITY
(II) Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA
(II) Initializing built-in extension XFree86-Bigfont
(II) Initializing built-in extension RENDER
(II) Keyboard "Generic Keyboard" handled by legacy driver
(**) Option "Protocol" "Standard"
(EE) Configured Mouse: Unknown protocol "Standard"
(EE) PreInit failed for input device "Configured Mouse"
(II) UnloadModule: "mouse"
(WW) No core pointer registered
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
No core pointer

Fatal server error:
failed to initialize core devices

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to submit@bugs.debian.org.