[jules@jellybean.co.uk: Requesting help building lyx]

Got the list name wrong, didn't I?

----- Forwarded message from Jules Bean <jules@jellybean.co.uk> -----

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:13:07 +0100
From: Jules Bean <jules@jellybean.co.uk>
Subject: Requesting help building lyx
To: debian-m68k@lists.debian.org, debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

[trim addresses when replying, but keep me in, I don't read either list!]

Hiya!

I'd like to respectfully request some help getting LyX built on M68K
and PowerPC.

LyX is contrib, but the non-free library it depends upon,
libforms0.89, is up-to-date on m68k and powerpc, AFAICS, so that
should be OK.

Trying to access the build logs doesn't bring up anything, so I assume
a build hasn't been attempted?

The packages has been successfully autobuilt on sparc and alpha, so it
must be basically buildable ;)

I'm happy to do the build myself, if there are machines available to
me with sid libraries (a breif look at the machine matrix suggests
there isn't, for m68k).

Jules

----- End forwarded message -----