Dropped libc5 support for m68k

Hi,

with the package of libc5 that goes in the archive these minutes there's
no longer a libc5 on m68k. The reason why I dropped it is that libc5 is
only needed for old commercial applications - and these don't seem to be
available for m68k. As a result, libc5 is now i386-only. I'll go through
all the packages that depend on libc5 and send RC bugs for those that
build libc5 packages on m68k.

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.