Re: woohoo! glibc 2.2.1-1 building OK

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 07:45:27AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> That was the most irritating thing for me. I mean, libc6 can fail anytime,
> but why only for your box?

I've install bits of the new build, and I'm not sure it's working.
bash runs, but /bin/ls still segfaults. On the other hand, it's
being linked with /lib/ld.so.1 instead of /lib/ld-linux.so.2;
don't know why yet. It's finished actually compiling/testing;
seems to be working on building the debian package now.

> Last time I checked mutt on master did not understand "subscribe". Better
> now? Hmm, do I have to Group reply or List reply... you get CCed both ways?

Not sure. I just changed all my list commands to subscribe on my
own box, to fix the problem here (for me).

Hamish