Re: SCSI unstable on a MAC "Quadra 840AV"

> My assumption is that it is a problem with the SCSI driver handling
> multiple devices.

 Interesting.

 I'm seeing this, too, on an A3000, but I usually blame the crappy
 onboard SCSI and bad termination. Lockups often appear on heavy
 disk activity involving more than one disk (sic!), and it doesn't
 matter whether I've booted into Linux or Open/NetBSD. If I run X
 at the time, the machine can recover 99% of the time if the mouse
 is moved or some menu is accessed. Maybe this points to a more generic
 interrupt handling problem?