Re: PEX X font errors on SE/30...(was: Xserver/Xwindows on SE/30)

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 12:12:17AM -0400, Johan Ugander wrote:

> PEXExtentionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file Roman_M
> Waiting for X server to shut down...
As Clay said, you did not read my sig. You did not send the complete error
message.
Just a guess, is your mouse properly installed (/dev/mouse?)

www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k-faq

> NOTE: When all this is done, I'm thinking about writing a howto on
> installing X to systems that don't have it...err something. I know I
> found it a bit rough around the edges with all the dependecies and
> this font issue. Is there a need? If so, I'd be honored.
Good idea, but I dont think its needed. Installing X in potato works like a
charm, or did any1 experience problems there?
You might want to try to install potato from scratch and update the install
guides. There work is needed.

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz