Re: kernel-images 2.2.17

http://moneytalks.giftworldnet.com/

> These debs contain no new drivers over the previous 2.2.10 ones. Actually,
> atari has atyfb disabled again (does not build), amiga has gvpii disabled
> (will be enabled in the next try) and the (new) cyberstorm mk3 disabled
> (does not compile).
> If there is some feedback, we might be able to use them for a new set of
> boot-floppies.

I found no obvious pronlems with the new kernel on my machne.  I didn't see
any differences at all. for my lowly standpoint.

Regards
--
MosesPro --> Money Talks Enterprises

http://www.angelfire.com/ia/mosespro, ICQ-13469530, AIM-Wolfy2264
A3000D, Warp040/40, Spectrum, ASDG Xserial, Nexus, 2+64 Fast+8 DMA(RAD:),
9+1.2gig SCSI2, Zip100 and  Pinnacle 2X CDR/W; Running Hot with OS3.5 and
Scalos1.2! Emulating MacOS7.61 and Win3.11WFW, Debian68k/Gnome