Modules/devices

 I was trying to resolve the remaining module/device error messages I get
 on startup, but no luck. I was able to resolve everything else with the
 appropriate mods in /etc/modutils and update-modules.

 /dev/ttyS1: Device not configured
 same for 2,3,5

 Configuring network interfaces: modprobe: Can't locate module dummy0
 SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
 [repeats a number of times with different SIO...]

 This is an A3000, builting serial. There surely is no dummy/dummy0 module,
 as I compile my kernels with module support, but without any actual
 modules (don't know whether this makes sense ...)