kernel-images 2.2.17

For all of those who do not want to compile a kernel on their own,
I've build 2.2.17 kernel images for amiga, atari and mac and put them on:
 http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/
install them (like any other debian package) and transfer the vmlinuz file
somehow to your native partition so that your bootloader can use it.

Do I have to make tgz files again? Everybody who wants to test them, should
have a working install.

These debs contain no new drivers over the previous 2.2.10 ones. Actually,
atari has atyfb disabled again (does not build), amiga has gvpii disabled
(will be enabled in the next try) and the (new) cyberstorm mk3 disabled
(does not compile).
If there is some feedback, we might be able to use them for a new set of
boot-floppies.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato