Debian 2.2 CD's

I have been trying to get hold of the Debian 2.2 CD set. I have
tried several of the UK suppliers as listed in the Debian vendors
list, but it seems that most of them supply only for the PC. I have
found a few for M68K, but one still only seems to supply Debian 2.1
and the others do not seem to reply to my e-mails.

Are there any UK users here that perhaps could point me in the
right direction - or perhaps make copies for me?

Ben Hills.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered