Re: Potato and NOVA Graphicscard on an ATARI Falcon with Afterbur ner

Moin,
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 03:56:50PM +0200, Hagemann, Tobias wrote:
> i used the original kernel from the debian ftp site.
> which kernel works with the nova and an afterburner.
> where can i get one?
You can try 2.0.36 from slink, but then other problems might appear.

I talked to Bernd in Oldenburg, he said 2.2.x kernels do not work for him on
Atari since quite some time, he has been working on the mach64 driver for
atari... I propose you ask on linux-m68k@lists.linux-m68k.org how you can
help fixing the driver, its a kernel problem, not a debian problem.

Christian