RE: kernel-image 2.2.16 (mac)

> > So the next version of the boot-floppies (which will be used
> for the point
> > release) will stay with the 2.2.10 kernel. Sorry, but I can not
> use a kernel
> > for that, which is not even working fine on my system. And it seems some
> > more people are having problems with it.
>
> yes, but please get the buserror patch into this 2.2.10 !

I have built a new kernel-patch package for 2.2.10 that includes Richard's
bus error patch. It can be found along with corresponding VME kernel-images
at:

  http://auric.debian.org/~holgate/kernel-2.2.10

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
GPG key from public servers : Key ID FD9C18AF
Fingerprint = 9DCA EDEA D5C5 57DA 23F3  1A2B 2273 5645 FD9C 18AF