Re: kernel-image 2.2.16 (mac)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Richard Zidlicky wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 04:37:49PM +0100, Mark Scott wrote:
> > Has any one experienced the same thing ?
yes. 2.2.16 from Mac CVS is broken in the SCSI departement.

> no, seems like 2.2.16 is a really a very bad one for the m68k :-(
> It could be that some change in the mainstream kernel exposed some
> of our cache coherency problems again.
For the mac, I know it's a problem in the SCSI driver. People are
looking into it. Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon.

cheers, Alfred

Alfred G. de Wijn,  Faculty of Physics and Astronomy, Utrecht University
 Home address:  Baarnseweg 26A, 3735 MH Bosch en Duin, The Netherlands
   e-mail: A.G.deWijn@phys.uu.nl    web: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dwijn