Re: Birds of a Feather at Atlanta Linux Showcase 2000

Well I'm here. :) Or, actually, I'm about 25 miles south at the Forest
Park Motel 6. Room 102 if you're bored and want to stop by. :)

Assuming the tentative ALS schedule is still more or less correct I
probably won't show my face until Wednesday or Thursday, since I have no
interest in the training sessions.