m68k install

Hello, there!
Many thanks to you who helped me resolving my first problem (the ramdisk).
I have another little problem (one wasn't enough, maybe) for installing the
debian m68k linux edition on my quadra 650.
The installation starts, the drivers are unpacked, and I'm asked to enter the
path to the BASE...tgz file. OK. Then is something with the "Archive" folder
path. I don't know what it is and give the same. The installer starts unpacking
the BASE file, and...
"Aiee, killing interrupt handler
Kernel Panic : Attempted to kill the idle task!
In interrupt handler - not syncing."

I'm not guilty, I didn't kill anyone!
Where am I wrong?

Thanks again,