Re: 2.2.10 on Mac IIcx: SCSI doesn't work :-(

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 02:18:43PM -0500, Andrew McPherson wrote:
> > As I said, 2.2.14 doesn't find SCSI at all. Probably IIcx has even more
> > broken stuff as SE/30 ;-)
>
> Really? Does it not find the SCSI controller or just not find the disks?
> It would be nice if you could post a log of what happens.
I've finally managed to get a serial cable and to convince my Athlon PC to
pretend it's a dumb terminal for Mac ;-)

This time the same 2.2.14 kernel found SCSI correctly (I really don't know
what's happened last time, Mac could just be in a bad mood) but crashed at the
same place as 2.2.16 before: when depmod was running. I'll attach the log to
this message (I hope 4KB is not too big for a mailing list). I didn't run
2.2.16 since then as it's really PITA to wait for fsck cleaning up the disk,
but could do it if a log is of any help (all the symptoms are similar,
actually).

Thanks!

  --- Alexander.