Re: acting civil

JAG wrote:

> At 10:22 AM +0200 7/24/00, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> >
> >I neither want to win friends here, nor influence people.
>
> That is becoming more and more obvious with your uncalled for snotty
> retorts.  At least act civil, after all you ARE a grown up (aren't
> you?). You are giving the Debian community a bad name my friend.
>
> JAG
> --

Well, I've been reading the debian-68k list for about six months now,
and I'd have to say that I don't find Michael's postings snotty or
uncivil.  For the most part they are informative.  I've solved quite a
few problems using his replies.  I don't on the other hand recall seeing
any informative posts by the person posting this flame.

--
Ray Knight
audilvr@speakeasy.org