A3000 install problems...

Hi, i am Leo. I've the crazy idea of install debian 2.1r2 on my old
A3000.

My configuration is:
Standard A3000 with 4Mb of Fast RAM, 522 IBM SCSI HD + NEC 2X CD-ROM.

My installation hangs mounting the ramdisk with an error of corruption,
or simply stop after detecting ramdisk at block 0...

I've tried to use the lowmemrd.bin; the system boot normally and mount
the ramdisk (minix file system) correctly but nothing change: my amiga
hangs...

Please help me to understand what's appening.

L.Zaccaria.

P.S. Sorry for my poor english ;-)