A3000 and 4Mb

Hi, my name is Leo. I own an A3000 standard with 4Megs of RAM and 522Gb
of HD.
My problem how i've yet written, is how can i install 2.1r2 if my system
won't mount the ramdisk?

I've tryied to use the lowmemrd.bin but the amiga flawour of debian
linux don't read any disk to mount the rescue system.

Anyone as resolved this problem?

As suggested by m68k-FAQ the solution is to recompile a kernel with less
memory occupation... but i can't do that!

My only possibilty is to buy other 4Mb of ZIP RAM? And where can i find
this disappeared chips?

Thank you very much for attention.

L.Zaccaria